IRFF Programme Schedule 2017
(updated 12 april)
Hello, welcome! All the IRFF screenings and events are free of charge (except the Random Brunch on Sunday). The Festival takes place in Helsinki, Suvilahti and Teurastamo, the venues are 500 m apart from each other. Our collaborators are Oranssi and B-Side bar.
The festival progamme is planned so, that in case you want, you have the possibility to attend all the screenings and events.
Friday 5 May 2017
- 17:00 Opening ceremony + Random artists + opening film (at Oranssi, Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI)
- 20:00 Random Short Film Competition 1, at B-Side bar (Teurastamo, Työpajankatu 2, HKI)
- 22:00 > B-Side bar random festive hangout
Saturday 6 May 2017
- 14:00 The Random Feature – FAITHFUL, dir. NONDO RICHARD JEBERECHIAH, UGANDA (2016) Oranssi (Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI)
- 17:00 Surprise Random – Programme to be revealed later, or not, take the risk and join at Oranssi (Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI)
- 20:00 Random Short Film Competition 2 at B-Side Bar (Teurastamo, Työpajankatu 2, HKI)
- 22:00 Award ceremony at B-Side Bar
- 23:00 > Random Festival Party at B-Side
Sunday 7 May 2017
- 11:00 Random Brunch with The Best of Random at Oranssi (Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI) (note, all festival events are free of charge, except if you want to eat at the Brunch – for the brunch – please fill this form and pre-reserve.
Please note that our festival space Oranssi is alcohol free zone. At B-Side bar you can have your martinis.
Detailed info about the competition programme will be announced later. Here you can find out the list of the films that will be competing.