IRFF Programme Schedule 2017
(updated 6 May 2017)
Hello, welcome! All the IRFF screenings and events are free of charge (except the Random Brunch on Sunday). The Festival takes place in Helsinki, Suvilahti and Teurastamo, the venues are 500 m apart from each other. Our collaborators are Oranssi and B-Side bar.
The festival programme is planned so, that in case you want, you have the possibility to attend all the screenings and events.
Friday 5 May 2017
17:00 Opening ceremony + opening films (at Oranssi, Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI)
- Opening hymn
- Opening artistic speech
- Official opening film, from the Random competition: Una historia con Cristo y Jesus, by Oldren Romero, 30 min
- Official random film outside the competition: The Nose, by Jooim Kim, 9 min.
- Screening a random film selected by the audience (max 15 min)
20:00 Random Short Film Competition 1, at B-Side bar (Teurastamo, Työpajankatu 2, HKI)
- The Gut, by ChanHee Choi, 8:08
- Little Wonders, by Triet Le, 2:23
- Portrait of the Inner Mind, by Tomi Kerminen 1:51
- Oscuro, by Federico Durán 11:58
- Fomo Sapiens, by Viktor Hertz, 7:24
- Wheel, by Hannah Espia Ruweda, 8:15
- Ursus Factory: Hääyö, by Enrico Butelli, 7:08
- Pain, by Nadya Fedotova, 5:46
- My Little Brother, by Anthony Bennett, 6:34
- Clos, by Milenkovic Stefan, 3:45
- Lifeline, by Michael Lourdes, 5:00
22:00 > B-Side bar random festive hangout
Saturday 6 May 2017
- 14:00 The Random Feature – FAITHFUL, dir. NONDO RICHARD JEBERECHIAH, UGANDA (82 min, 2016) Oranssi (Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI)
- 17:00 Surprise Random – Programme to be revealed later, or not, take the risk and join at Oranssi (Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI)
- 21:00 Random Short Film Competition 2 at B-Side Bar (Teurastamo, Työpajankatu 2, HKI) + Award ceremony at B-Side Bar – please note that the screening is at 21! (not 20)
- 23:00 > Random Festival Party at B-Side
Sunday 7 May 2017
- 11:00 The Best of Random at Oranssi (Kaasutehtaankatu 1, HKI) (note, no Brunch will be served because of so little interest in eating, we’ll just watch films)
Please note that our festival space Oranssi is alcohol free zone. At B-Side bar you can have your alcoholic drinks.
Here you can find out the list of all the films that will be competing.